Tuesday, August 17, 2010

but

i really can use this spare time to elaborate on how i feel at the moment. You know what i think? more like feel? I feel like im all alone in this journey. You know how some people have that special someone they confidently talk to about their fears and what not, well i dont have that "someone". I dont know if there are just around me and the problem is, im afraid to try and talk to someone about how i feel. I just have hazy days and i cant quite figure out what is making me feel this way. All i can understand about it, is that.. my fears are contributing to it. Its no Fear of the unknown... i exactly know what it is.. Its the fear of my plans not happening the way i want it to be. To reach my goal at a certain age. I worry a lot huh? well youre the one reading my blog, its exactly your choice, so youre gonna have to follow at your own risk.

i just hope my parents wont find out about me blogging about hazy days... they would overreact... i can already imagine my mom saying " ohhh my...my child is depressed" no.. mom im not. But she wouldnt trust me anyways.. I think all people have this kind of days in which, they just feel emotions pouring down, well i just happened to blogging about it, and others do not. Maybe they prefer to deal with it privately.. Well my blog is so unknown that maybe only 2 people reads it, so i could care less about what i say here. Well maybe a little.

im not even gonna talk about anything else..

No comments:

Post a Comment