Monday, August 16, 2010

back up plan.

is it just me or school gets me a little under the weather? well to tell you the truth, i feel overwhelmed.. but its always been doubts. Doubts are scary things because it might distract you from getting tasks done due to     low confidence. Sometimes im on track but i also slip.. know what i mean? and i dont want that to happen this semester... no more slips.. i've learned that this is my chance to have a nice future.. save money... then get married. jk.... no its part of life, my parents will need to accept the fact that their kids are growing up, and sooner or later i will get married, so will my sister. I will probably let my sister get married first ahahah.  soo i will talk to you later.... i have to talk to my mom about something ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment