Wednesday, August 25, 2010

tough love?

it would be a silly suggestion if you said i hated my father.. I can never hate my father. I only hate his pessimistic way of inspiring me to finish college. As though he thinks, he can give people the drive to better themselves by doing reverse psychology on them. Maybe it worked a couple of times, so then he decided........ this is his way..I wouldn't say its unique because I think of him as a drill sergeant but more on a subtle way......

i think what my dad needs is trust... he needs to trust...... me. That i can do this.... Sometimes, maybe not the way that he wants it to be.... but my way.

And just maybe.. i will drink that green tea so I could finish college early.....
who knows.. it might work.
ahhhhh.. papa you're so cruel in a funny way.

No comments:

Post a Comment