Friday, July 16, 2010

Louisiana fried chicken

yeah i wanna love you so bad. i admit its not the greatest idea..youre like a high cholesterol food, youre my comfort food. You're so bad for my health that i have to take you in moderation. As much as i want to eat you (not literally....well i might mean it,a lil), i cant keep thinking of the consequences; that i might breakkkk My HEART, because you'll clog my arteries or something, since youre so full of Cholesterol!

man i can make up like thousands of analogy for this situation....

i should just love you like a salad.. because Salad for me is good but on the other hand, i wont be wanting more, because i really dont like to eat grass as much as i want to eat comfort food, like for example:

it looks delicious right? hehehe
dont tell me, youre going to give me a whole lecture about controlling my feelings after you read this. well isnt this what im saying? Tell me something i dont know.. i've heard it all...... dont be alarmed, just sit back and relax! only time can tell...Everything happens for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment